HOW OUR STORE WORKS:
We display one empty cover of each title on a display out on the floor. Each title will Have a number. The customer asks for the disc by number at the register.
We will sell Cd’s, dvd’s and books- sorry, no shirts, stickers, etc.. We ask that you limit the number of Cds to 50 of your newest title, and 25 of others unless you know that is not enough. You can always bring us more if they are selling out. We will trust your judgement, but we are limited for space and processing excessive quantities takes a lot of time we could be spending listening to music.
PRICING & COMMISSION:
The price you put on the form should be the price you will be selling the product for at the autograph table yourself. The artist is responsible to collect and pay sales tax on any merchandise they sell outside of the store. The store commission will be 20% as per your contract.
3 STEPS TO HELP AVOID LONG WAITS AND DIRTY LOOKS WHEN YOU CHECK IN YOUR MERCHANDISE AT THE FESTIVAL.
- Paperwork- After filling out this form, you will receive an e-mail. Print it out. If you are unable to do so, it is not the end of the world, but it will make things quicker at the festival.
- Prepare your merchandise- Count your items before you come to the store and write the quantities on the printed form if you have it in the column marked
“Qty In” box(es) below. Please pack the discs in as compact a package as possible as our storage space is limited. Old bags and loose CD’s suck. We hate them.
- We will open one copy of each title to use for display, and file the disc.
2 STEPS TO HELP AVOID FRUSTRATION
- Do not come running up to the store 3 minutes before you go on stage and expect to get your merch on sale in time for your gig.
- Do not come running up to the booth 3 minutes before you have to make a flight and expect to be able to check out your merch right now. We are strictly first come, first served and pre-registered artists get priority.
Check merch in or out
Thursday 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday Check out only until 12:00 noon, then we are gone!
After the festival we will ship any Cds that you have not picked up back to the SHIPPING ADDRESS you provide to us. We will prepare a statement of sales and mail it in about two weeks with your check to the PAYMENT ADDRESS you put on the form.
IMPORTANT: SHIP YOUR MERCHANDISE TO ARRIVE NO LATER THAN TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19.
Make sure to include a list of titles and how many are in the box.
Ship them to:
5211-C South Washington
Tacoma, WA 98409
WINTERGRASS STORE SIGN-UP